Message posting guidelines:
Full real names must be used at all times.
A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no
larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark
owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
Registration is compulsory
if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups.
For further information, please see the following
Please read our
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your
agreement to the
Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of
Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be
erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in
termination of the violator's account.
The InterrogationMay 11 2012 at 12:31 AM
|Mike Mummey (Login mikemummey)|
from IP address 184.108.40.206
Response to Warrior
The Chechen scene with the BTR-70 and the guy on the ground against the car wearing the black hood is by Greg Chilar. It is titled "The Interrogation" and is packed with details bottom to top and front to rear. Everytime I looked it over something new popped out. Definitely styrene eye candy.
Outta here, Mike sends . . .
- Can you help me to id the figures in this wonderful dio? - Alex Chee on May 11, 2012, 4:58 AM
- Figures - Mike Mummey on May 11, 2012, 2:05 PM
- thanks for the name - Graeme Davidson on May 11, 2012, 4:21 PM
- Thank you for posting those sharp images. nt - Mike Mummey on May 11, 2012, 9:11 PM
- Hi Mike, Thanks! n/t - Alex Chee on May 11, 2012, 10:01 PM
- BTR Diorama - Gregg Gaither on May 11, 2012, 4:01 PM