Message posting guidelines:
Full real names must be used at all times.
A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no
larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark
owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
Registration is compulsory
if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups.
For further information, please see the following
Please read our
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your
agreement to the
Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of
Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be
erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in
termination of the violator's account.
Roll ModelsMay 24 2012 at 8:34 AM
|Stephen J. Pringle (Login stevepringle)|
from IP address 220.127.116.11
Having trouble contacting them. I get a voice msg. asking me to make my order including my credit card number. That makes me nervous. Anyone order this way?
Stephen J. Pringle
- I have dealt with Roll off and on - david nickels on May 24, 2012, 9:11 AM
- they are legit but are more of a wish-list, not so much of a store. - Kevin Ingraham on May 24, 2012, 11:24 AM
- Battle Hobbies days - david nickels on May 24, 2012, 2:52 PM
- yeah, Battle Hobbies, that was it. They'd send catalog updates as> - Kevin Ingraham on May 24, 2012, 8:05 PM
- Roll... - Sanford Young on May 26, 2012, 1:29 PM
- Safe to deal with - Brian Cavet on May 26, 2012, 5:54 PM