Home > Discussion Groups > General

Message posting guidelines:

• Full real names must be used at all times.

• A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)

• Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

• Registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47207&messageid=1113822984

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.

By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.

Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

Cromwell Models

May 24 2012 at 8:47 AM
Bill Blackett  (Login BillBlackett)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 95.150.127.191

I hesitated before posting because previous threads have tended to move away from the original intention and become, firstly, an opportunity to have a pop at Gordon and,after that, at one another.

Like many others I believe these forums are invaluable in providing information about suppliers and their products. The abilty to have current information will always better inform our decisions about a potential purchase. However, if those who have had good experiences keep quiet then the pool of information is rendered significantly less useful. So I am diving in at the deep end to share my own experience.

I can happily say that I have in the last couple of weeks had excellent service from Gordon- he fulfilled my order as requested and even resurrected one of his models which is no longer shown on his listings for me. I am, therefore, very content and would order again. This was my fourth order over the last couple of years - all of which went according to plan

Now I know that there will be others who would wish to share a view, supportive or to the contrary. Please folks - keep it simple - happy or not happy and whether current or historic. At least then a pool of current and accurate knowledge
can be built. Hopefully our moderators will be ok with this suggestion and, if the thread gets out of hand, kill it off.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Just to put it in the context - are you in the UK? - Pawel ''Vodnik'' Krupowicz on May 24, 2012, 9:39 AM
    1. Yes - UK, Southern England - Bill Blackett on May 24, 2012, 9:50 AM
      1. Proper context and being local... - Ken Daigle on May 25, 2012, 8:46 AM

2. Re: Cromwell Models - Jon Greenwood on May 25, 2012, 1:52 PM
    1. RE Re Cromwell Models - Bill Blackett on May 25, 2012, 2:37 PM
      1. He does take Paypal now? - Jon Greenwood on May 25, 2012, 3:44 PM
        1. re:paypal - Julian Marles on May 26, 2012, 12:04 AM
          1. Paypal - Dave Rhodes on May 26, 2012, 2:50 AM
            1. Pardon me,... - J├╝rgen Scholz on May 26, 2012, 4:00 AM
              1. Milan Vins - Dave Rhodes on May 26, 2012, 4:37 AM
                1. Thanks for the info n/t - juergen on May 27, 2012, 2:04 PM
              2. Milan - Bill Blackett on May 26, 2012, 4:40 AM
                1. Milan Vins - Dave Rhodes on May 26, 2012, 7:47 AM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse