Message posting guidelines:
Full real names must be used at all times.
A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no
larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark
owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
Registration is compulsory
if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups.
For further information, please see the following
Please read our
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your
agreement to the
Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of
Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be
erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in
termination of the violator's account.
I'm having a great day!June 16 2012 at 7:35 PM
|Christopher Mrosko (Login panzermrosko)|
from IP address 126.96.36.199
Response to Re: anyone here built any of the Dragon 1/6 Pak kits?
I'm having a great day! I don't think that I commented on the Dragon 1/6th scale kit? I do happen to have most of the 1/6th scale weapons and they are very nice.
However I did comment on some of the silly questions that have been posted by Mr. Greg S.
Thanks and have a better day!
- Re: I'm having a great day! - Gary Owsley on Jun 17, 2012, 12:48 AM
- if they're silly questions why not just ignore them? - Greg Samson on Jun 17, 2012, 9:57 AM
- Good point - roy chow on Jun 17, 2012, 10:12 AM
- its ok Roy - Greg Samson on Jun 17, 2012, 1:59 PM
- Facetious remarks - Christopher Mrosko on Jun 17, 2012, 3:02 PM
- Greg, did you get the link I researched for your silly question?nt - Mike Mummey on Jun 17, 2012, 11:34 AM
- didn't mean you Mike! - Greg Samson on Jun 17, 2012, 1:57 PM