Home > Discussion Groups > General

Message posting guidelines:

• Full real names must be used at all times.

• A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)

• Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

• Registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47207&messageid=1113822984

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.

By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.

Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

Pick your audience gents

June 18 2012 at 7:32 AM
MODERATOR  (Login Albowie)
MODERATORS ONLY - General
from IP address 123.243.206.243

Response to anyone here built any of the Dragon 1/6 Pak kits?

Whilst it may be the norm to tzke the P#$$ amongst people you know it is not acceptable to go open slather on forum members just because you don't happen to like the questions asked. If you don't like the post leave it alone and don't read it. Some of you feel it is your god given right to pontificate on this forum and carry on as you see fit. I will again remind you of the rules regarding abuse. You may think its funny and not too serious however other forum members may not take it as that; particularly newer members.
Lose the Attitude and the smartass posts at the expense of others
Last warning gents
AL

This message has been edited by Albowie from IP address 123.243.206.243 on Jun 20, 2012 3:13 AM

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. i'm thick -skinned but... - Greg Samson on Jun 18, 2012, 3:42 PM
    1. Nice comment! :) - Christopher Mrosko on Jun 18, 2012, 6:21 PM
      1. I feel like marching up and down the square!!!. nt - Mike Mummey on Jun 18, 2012, 7:53 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse