Message posting guidelines:
Full real names must be used at all times.
A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no
larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark
owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
Registration is compulsory
if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups.
For further information, please see the following
Please read our
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your
agreement to the
Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of
Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be
erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in
termination of the violator's account.
Any suggestions for Flexable/Armoured CableJune 18 2012 at 3:34 PM
|Anthony Caryl (Login caryl576)|
from IP address 184.108.40.206
I'm having trouble coming up with something to represent the corrigated type of flexable or armoured cable.
If it's a straight run guitar string works ok, but it's to difficult to bend smoothly for anything more complicated.
Does anybody have any suggestions? (or know an aftermarket supplier of a dedicated replica?)
- cable - Noe Trevino on Jun 18, 2012, 4:13 PM
- Cable - John Franklin on Jun 18, 2012, 4:31 PM
- Re: Cable - Anthony Caryl on Jun 18, 2012, 4:36 PM
- Cable - Dave Foster on Jun 18, 2012, 5:12 PM
- cable - John Franklin on Jun 18, 2012, 7:54 PM
- Tamiya tow cable? - David Parker on Jun 18, 2012, 11:07 PM
- Thanks for all the good suggestions - Anthony Caryl on Jun 19, 2012, 5:21 AM
- Brass around Copper - Tom Jett on Jun 19, 2012, 8:09 AM
- Metallic Sewing Threads - Mike Roof on Jun 19, 2012, 2:51 PM
- Various elastic threads have a similar pattern - Andrew Tomlinson on Jun 19, 2012, 3:55 PM