Message posting guidelines:
Full real names must be used at all times.
A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no
larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark
owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
Registration is compulsory
if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups.
For further information, please see the following
Please read our
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your
agreement to the
Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of
Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be
erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in
termination of the violator's account.
Another model price "HOLY CRAP"!June 18 2012 at 11:49 PM
|Mike Moore (Login maxfinn)|
from IP address 220.127.116.11
Ok, so it was admittedly the local Hobby Town USA, which always means at minimum full MSRP, an it is a Tamiya kit, but still, I almost had to sit down.
Was perusing the shelves and happened across a Tamiya T-55. Hmmm I thought, I wonder what they want for this one? So I pick it up, rotate it until I find the price tag.
HOLY CRAP...$99.95. Now granted, it has a couple of new etch frets and a turned barrel, but still. Wow...just WOW!
Guess where that kit is tonight!
- It's not just Tamiya kits with PE or.... - Mike Riedeman on Jun 19, 2012, 7:27 AM
- +1 What he said! n/t - Mike Roof on Jun 19, 2012, 2:56 PM
- I agree 'bout Mr.T - Julian Marles on Jun 19, 2012, 8:21 PM
- Not your run of the mill Tamiya T-55 - Scott Millican on Jun 20, 2012, 11:11 AM
- You are right... - Mike Moore on Jun 21, 2012, 9:06 AM