Message posting guidelines:
Full real names must be used at all times.
A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no
larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark
owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
Registration is compulsory
if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups.
For further information, please see the following
Please read our
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your
agreement to the
Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of
Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be
erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in
termination of the violator's account.
Paint storage systems- ideas wantedJune 21 2012 at 1:06 PM
|Andrew Deeley (Login deeley)|
from IP address 18.104.22.168
I'm looking for ideas on how to store my paint ranges in my hobby shed. I'm a little short on room in there at present and the storage rack I brought years ago is not suitable the Valajo paints.
Paints I use are Humbrol, Tamiya, Model master, Valajo, Games Workshop plus some other.
Also do you store by paint by brand or by colour?
Any pics welcome.
A strange request, but someone may have a system I have not thought of.
thanks for the help
- Plastic bins - Joseph R. Zrodlowski on Jun 21, 2012, 2:58 PM
- Based in the UK you have this company - Alan Mckenzie on Jun 21, 2012, 4:31 PM
- Try these - Owen R Auer on Jun 21, 2012, 5:40 PM
- Spice Racks - Sean Brannin on Jun 21, 2012, 7:43 PM
- unless you have only 12 jars of paint - david nickels on Jun 21, 2012, 8:05 PM
- No help with storage issues......but I keep..... - Mike Riedeman on Jun 22, 2012, 11:00 AM
- Custom made - Jim Carswell on Jun 22, 2012, 3:58 PM
- Thanks guys, - Andrew Deeley on Jun 23, 2012, 3:42 AM
- What brand of malcontent paint is that laying on the top shelf? - Mike Mummey on Jun 24, 2012, 2:41 PM
- storage - simon king on Jun 26, 2012, 2:48 PM