Message posting guidelines:
Full real names must be used at all times.
A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no
larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark
owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
Registration is compulsory
if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups.
For further information, please see the following
Please read our
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your
agreement to the
Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of
Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be
erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in
termination of the violator's account.
It's not just meJune 27 2012 at 7:27 PM
|David Wormell (Login wormell)|
from IP address 126.96.36.199
Response to Lifecolour Acrylics
From Mike Starmer's post on Life colour Caunter in the "Allied" section.
I quote ""My samples were thin and watery and did not cover well either but that was with brushing out. I thought the whole set a waste of money.""
- Re: It's not just me - Bruce Probst on Jun 28, 2012, 12:30 AM
- Thinner than most - David Wormell on Jun 28, 2012, 11:56 AM
- I never found them to be too thin - david nickels on Jun 28, 2012, 2:18 PM
- Lifecolor are really not great... - Nicholas Mayhew on Jun 28, 2012, 3:29 PM
- Gunze is good but - david nickels on Jun 28, 2012, 3:39 PM
- Evidence? - Bruce Probst on Jun 28, 2012, 4:26 PM
- Bruce, you are trolling - Nicholas Mayhew on Jun 28, 2012, 4:29 PM
- Uh ... - Bruce Probst on Jun 28, 2012, 6:00 PM
- no Bruce - Nicholas Mayhew on Jun 29, 2012, 2:34 AM
- Lifecolor ARE SERIOUSLY GOOD - David Parker on Jun 28, 2012, 4:38 PM
- good for you... - Nicholas Mayhew on Jun 28, 2012, 5:07 PM
- ultimately - david nickels on Jun 28, 2012, 8:38 PM
- It does make it very confusing though - Chris Meddings on Jun 29, 2012, 4:07 AM
- Agreed, well said. - Andrew Tomlinson on Jul 3, 2012, 5:43 AM
- did they change their formula? - Graeme Davidson on Jun 30, 2012, 8:42 AM
- Not a problem I've encountered - Bruce Probst on Jun 28, 2012, 4:11 PM
- Clarification - David Wormell on Jun 29, 2012, 2:38 AM
- What I've found... - Anthony Guarderas on Jun 29, 2012, 4:10 PM