Message posting guidelines:
Full real names must be used at all times.
A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no
larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark
owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
Registration is compulsory
if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups.
For further information, please see the following
Please read our
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your
agreement to the
Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of
Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be
erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in
termination of the violator's account.
Dragon CareJune 29 2012 at 6:57 PM
|Greg Samson (Login partisan77)|
from IP address 184.108.40.206
i'm not having any luck with their online service - does anyone have an email address of someone at Dragon Care that i can email directly?
- Continent? nt - Mike Mummey on Jun 29, 2012, 9:39 PM
- If you are in the UK............ - Alan Mckenzie on Jun 30, 2012, 4:31 AM
- yes i'm in the UK - Greg Samson on Jul 1, 2012, 2:45 PM
- I don't believe they do sell parts.......... - Alan Mckenzie on Jul 1, 2012, 4:48 PM
- Dragon Care... - Chris Meddings on Jul 3, 2012, 2:49 AM
- 3 months reply time! - Roman Volchenkov on Jul 4, 2012, 7:04 AM
- like greased lightning lol NT - Chris Meddings on Jul 4, 2012, 8:14 AM