Home > Discussion Groups > General

Message posting guidelines:

• Full real names must be used at all times.

• A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)

• Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

• Registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47207&messageid=1113822984

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.

By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.

Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

Great pics

July 1 2012 at 10:10 AM
  (Login sce8on)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 86.4.171.142

Response to Tankfest 2012 photos

Hi Olaf

Another great year - suffering from sun burn today though. Didn't count on the weather being nice at all. Shame the aircraft were not able to fly, but the WW1 battle was impressive anyway. They played it out well and in parts was quite moving. It seems to get better each year and I'm glad they making an effort to bring something new.
I was sat in front of the veterans/disabled seating area at the back and didn't take many pictures at all. I took a lot last year, but got so caught up in the show this year I just sat back and enjoyed it. I might set myself up near the wall next year - your shots of the MkIV and infantry are great - I'm quite jealous happy.gif

The only thing that annoyed me were the people standing up. It completely blocked the view of the veterans at the back and a lot of them gave up and popped into the cafe for a cuppa. My wife and I sat further down the bank last year and could see absolutely fine without the need to stand up! Frustrating...

I spent far too much money. 2 Sabingamartin books and a set of M50 decals, a Tankfest T-shirt, Hobbyboss Dana, Trumpeter BTR50, Bronco Gaz Baby Carriage and the Trumpeter Su-152 nearly 200! But I was happy going home happy.gif

Looking forward to next year's already.
Cheers
Owen

Respond to this message   

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse