Message posting guidelines:
Full real names must be used at all times.
A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no
larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark
owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
Registration is compulsory
if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups.
For further information, please see the following
Please read our
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your
agreement to the
Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of
Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be
erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in
termination of the violator's account.
Photo etch site grumble....July 3 2012 at 9:19 PM
|Shane Gowan (Login ShaneGowan)|
from IP address 184.108.40.206
I am looking at various photo etch sets, but the manufacturer doesn't make it easy to determine what is in which set as they show all available sets on the one model, so I don't know what set contains what parts.
Anyone else share this gripe?
Just enough knowledge to be dangerous, but not enough to help anyone.
- Contact Voyager Model with your query? - Mike Mummey on Jul 4, 2012, 12:38 AM
- Good luck - Tim Sloan on Jul 4, 2012, 3:11 PM
- Tried it...but - Shane Gowan on Jul 4, 2012, 10:20 PM
- I clicked it... - Jon Greenwood on Jul 4, 2012, 1:29 AM
- Re: Photo etch site grumble.... - Chris Meddings on Jul 4, 2012, 12:37 PM
- bang on the nail head!! n/t - Shane Gowan on Jul 4, 2012, 10:21 PM
- Contact for Reviewers - Mike Mummey on Jul 5, 2012, 10:23 AM