Message posting guidelines:
Full real names must be used at all times.
A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no
larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark
owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
Registration is compulsory
if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups.
For further information, please see the following
Please read our
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your
agreement to the
Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of
Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be
erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in
termination of the violator's account.
Another local hobby shop closes its doorsJuly 5 2012 at 3:48 PM
|Rob Gronovius (Login rgronovius)|
from IP address 126.96.36.199
It might have been a familiar shop if you were ever stationed in the Fort Knox area. The Hobby Station in Elizabethtown, KY closed up shop at the end of June. He carried a lot of 'stuff', albeit mainly model railroad and RC, but he had quite a lot of model kits of all genres. Most of his armor was priced high at MSRP though.
- One by one! - David Utley on Jul 5, 2012, 5:06 PM
- That's odd... - Michael Karnowka on Jul 5, 2012, 5:54 PM
- Re: That's odd... - Tim Sloan on Jul 5, 2012, 6:24 PM
- He did eBay and mail orders - Rob Gronovius on Jul 5, 2012, 6:57 PM
- I guess he didn't stock enough Tasca. - Kurt Laughlin on Jul 5, 2012, 8:24 PM
- A few Tristar - Rob Gronovius on Jul 5, 2012, 10:23 PM
- If he had been stocking more Tasca, he would have to beat... - Paul Budzik on Jul 6, 2012, 12:32 AM
- He probably couldnt get them.. - Tim Sloan on Jul 6, 2012, 9:19 AM
- right - see the locked thread below - david nickels on Jul 6, 2012, 6:49 PM
- Wait?! What? No, no, no... That can't be right... - Mike Roof on Jul 6, 2012, 10:29 AM
- Technically, it's not "price-fixing" - Kurt Laughlin on Jul 6, 2012, 10:55 AM
- And that brings us full circle... - MikeRoof on Jul 6, 2012, 10:12 PM
- Ah, ok - Rob Gronovius on Jul 7, 2012, 12:38 PM
- Hobby Shop Closed - Brent Sauer on Jul 6, 2012, 1:04 PM