Message posting guidelines:
Full real names must be used at all times.
A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no
larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark
owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
Registration is compulsory
if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups.
For further information, please see the following
Please read our
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your
agreement to the
Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of
Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be
erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in
termination of the violator's account.
Question about Pigments...............July 5 2012 at 8:27 PM
|Ron Hetherington (Login veezerboy)|
from IP address 18.104.22.168
What does the fixer do??
I put some pigments on my tracks, thick coat because I wanted half of the track recess filled in to simulate dry mud, but find that the fixer doesn't really fix it.
Should I use the resin or just mix in some plaster?? I was hoping that I could use the pigments dry.
- Mud - Chris Jerrett on Jul 5, 2012, 9:28 PM
- Thanks. Was hoping for an easy way, but I guess it's the gu.... On your... - Ron Hetherington on Jul 6, 2012, 1:57 AM
- Rubbed of paint ans scratches - Chris Jerrett on Jul 6, 2012, 5:20 AM
- Try using... - FranK Blanton on Jul 6, 2012, 5:10 PM
- The fantasy/D&D made me chuckle!!!!nt - Ron Hetherington on Jul 6, 2012, 7:46 PM