Message posting guidelines:
Full real names must be used at all times.
A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no
larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark
owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
Registration is compulsory
if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups.
For further information, please see the following
Please read our
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your
agreement to the
Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of
Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be
erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in
termination of the violator's account.
Heading to Milwaukee on MondayJuly 15 2012 at 8:13 AM
|Christopher Mrosko (Login panzermrosko)|
from IP address 22.214.171.124
Heading to Milwaukee on Monday; Plan on eating some Polish food and seeing the brew crew get stomped on by our beloved Cardinals. What else must I see or do?
- Beer - Steve Zaloga on Jul 15, 2012, 11:52 AM
- Go to Usingers Sausage - Doug Kinder on Jul 15, 2012, 3:06 PM
- Milwaukee - David Schemel on Jul 15, 2012, 3:22 PM
- Actually, it's pronounced "mill-e-wah-que" - Graeme Davidson on Jul 15, 2012, 3:56 PM
- What's Up! - Marko Dukic on Jul 15, 2012, 4:23 PM
- Thanks Guys! - Christopher Mrosko on Jul 15, 2012, 5:36 PM
- Kielbasa, Bigos, Pierogis and plenty of Zywiec - Joseph R. Zrodlowski on Jul 19, 2012, 3:58 PM