Message posting guidelines:
Full real names must be used at all times.
A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no
larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark
owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
Registration is compulsory
if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups.
For further information, please see the following
Please read our
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your
agreement to the
Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of
Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be
erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in
termination of the violator's account.
? on tank towingJuly 23 2012 at 9:35 AM
|Scott Woodward (Login wanagun)|
from IP address 184.108.40.206
Looking at build a small dio with a captured tank being towed. TO me it seems that it would make since to remove the tracks so you are just pulling against free turning wheels. However alot of pics I have seen seem to show the tracks in place. Does anyone that served have any experience with this? Scott
- Re: ? on tank towing - Greg H on Jul 23, 2012, 9:51 AM
- Physics: Lower Ground Pressure - Jonathan Gibson on Jul 23, 2012, 10:03 AM
- for practical purposes - david nickels on Jul 23, 2012, 1:24 PM
- Tracks are VERY HEAVY!!! - Scott Dimmick on Jul 23, 2012, 3:08 PM
- You disconnect the final drive - Rob Gronovius on Jul 23, 2012, 4:10 PM
- Just make sure - Al Bowie on Jul 23, 2012, 9:53 PM
- We towed an... - Kent Hopper on Jul 24, 2012, 1:32 AM
- Re: We towed an... - Rob Gronovius on Jul 24, 2012, 12:36 PM
- Sixty years ago - Kurt Laughlin on Jul 24, 2012, 9:30 PM