Message posting guidelines:
Full real names must be used at all times.
A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no
larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark
owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
Registration is compulsory
if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups.
For further information, please see the following
Please read our
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your
agreement to the
Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of
Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be
erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in
termination of the violator's account.
Dragoncare anyone else have Issues?August 15 2012 at 2:44 AM
|Dale (Login Dale0201)|
from IP address 220.127.116.11
I have had a Ticket with Dragon that has not been responded to for over 9 months, 3 weeks and1 day to be precise.
Is this how Dragon treat all their customers or am I just exceptionally unlucky?
I am really annoyed by the lack of support they have shown, they do not respond to correspondence on their own Ticket / Care system.
I have a copy of all the posts on their Ticket system as proof if needed.
I doubt if I will ever buy any product they manufacture again (I have most of their German armour kits after 2000).
I would like to know if this is common amongst all their customers?
- It really varies - david nickels on Aug 15, 2012, 8:09 AM
- Re: Dragoncare anyone else have Issues? - Tom Cockle on Aug 15, 2012, 9:46 AM
- Thanks Tom - Dale Marston on Aug 16, 2012, 5:30 AM
- they are just not set up to sell extra parts - david nickels on Aug 16, 2012, 8:18 AM
- Selling Parts - Dale marston on Aug 16, 2012, 10:00 AM
- its not so easy - david nickels on Aug 16, 2012, 10:12 AM
- Revell is #1 in my book - Joseph R. Zrodlowski on Aug 16, 2012, 3:40 PM
- its even easier now - david nickels on Aug 16, 2012, 4:37 PM
- Selling Parts - Dale Marston on Aug 16, 2012, 9:01 PM
- manufacturer versus distributor - david nickels on Aug 18, 2012, 8:07 AM
- Not necessarily - Chris Meddings on Aug 18, 2012, 10:00 PM
- really? - david nickels on Aug 24, 2012, 8:06 AM
- yes really - Chris Meddings on Aug 25, 2012, 1:33 PM
- They have repeatedly taken care of me... good experiences here... - Scott Gentry on Aug 15, 2012, 5:38 PM
- I was very pleased with "DragonCares" - Paul Kirchner on Aug 15, 2012, 11:29 PM
- Dragon Doesnt Care - Ian Howes on Aug 16, 2012, 2:21 AM
- I have had success in the past for a missing headlight..... - Paul Alderton on Aug 16, 2012, 4:41 PM
- 6 months of waiting for me and no sign of my miscast part - Graeme Carruthers on Aug 17, 2012, 7:52 AM
- Re: Dragoncare anyone else have Issues? - DMcKeever on Aug 19, 2012, 1:12 PM