Message posting guidelines:
Full real names must be used at all times.
A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no
larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark
owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
Registration is compulsory
if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups.
For further information, please see the following
Please read our
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your
agreement to the
Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of
Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be
erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in
termination of the violator's account.
Archer 3D decalsJanuary 5 2013 at 1:44 PM
|Simon Barnes (Login fencer)|
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Anybody know how to bend Archer 3D decals round corners, I have various weld beads, but they are all straight lines, ok for some things but what I need are curved beads to follow the contoured of a turret, anybody any ideas ?
- since they are resin they don't bend well - david nickels on Jan 5, 2013, 2:46 PM
- I second the CA glue method - Gino P. Quintiliani on Jan 5, 2013, 6:43 PM
- Video to help - Bob Clifton on Jan 5, 2013, 4:32 PM
- Thanks guys - Simon Barnes on Jan 5, 2013, 5:39 PM
- I used Solvaset - david nickels on Jan 5, 2013, 5:52 PM