Message posting guidelines:
Full real names must be used at all times.
A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no
larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark
owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
Registration is compulsory
if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups.
For further information, please see the following
Please read our
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your
agreement to the
Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of
Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be
erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in
termination of the violator's account.
building old kitsJanuary 5 2013 at 10:12 PM
|andrew spence (Login armagh5)|
from IP address 184.108.40.206
just finished building an old italeri Chevrolet 15CWT no6233
i even made hinges for the doors that work
i just took my time over a few nights
and realy enjoyed it
the old kits seem to have a charm all of their own
great for the dark cold winter months
whats your thoughts
- Re: building old kits - Rob Gronovius on Jan 5, 2013, 10:51 PM
- Right now for fun building a old Tamiya Pak 40.... - Mike Riedeman on Jan 6, 2013, 8:21 AM
- I love older kits - david nickels on Jan 6, 2013, 8:32 AM
- Enjoyable and still only ones out there - Mark Aldrich on Jan 6, 2013, 10:26 AM
- what is funny - david nickels on Jan 6, 2013, 11:54 AM
- Re: old kits - Julian Marles on Jan 8, 2013, 3:17 AM
- Funny you should mention Esci kits - Rob Gronovius on Jan 8, 2013, 10:15 AM
- Especially the 1/35 Esci M60 Roy! - Andy King on Jan 8, 2013, 4:49 PM
- re: ESCI - Julian Marles on Jan 9, 2013, 4:24 AM
- My first attempts at kitbashing were those Esci Pattons - Rob Gronovius on Jan 9, 2013, 10:59 AM