Message posting guidelines:
Full real names must be used at all times.
A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no
larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark
owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
Registration is compulsory
if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups.
For further information, please see the following
Please read our
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your
agreement to the
Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of
Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be
erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in
termination of the violator's account.
Pace Spray Booths - Any Past Canadian Customers Out There?January 7 2013 at 1:47 PM
|Chris Johnson (Login ChrisJohnson56)|
from IP address 220.127.116.11
I'm in the market for a spray booth and am currently weighing the options of building my own versus buying one of the Pace models.
This post is not about which is best, but simply how expensive a Pace booth would be to import into Canada.
Are there any Canadian customers out there who have bought one of the Pace booths and can comment on the additional brokerage/Duty fees you paid when shipping it into Canada?
Thanks in advance.
- Not familiar with Pace, but.... - Jesse Naughton on Jan 7, 2013, 3:23 PM
- They are good quality - david nickels on Jan 8, 2013, 11:41 AM
- Pace spray booths - bobCollignon on Jan 8, 2013, 2:45 PM
- As I said... - Jesse Naughton on Jan 8, 2013, 6:20 PM
- Why I'm Interested - Chris Johnson on Jan 10, 2013, 2:19 PM
- They looked pretty good in person - Kurt Laughlin on Jan 12, 2013, 11:43 AM
- They are good - david nickels on Jan 21, 2013, 1:07 PM