Home > Discussion Groups > General

Message posting guidelines:

• Full real names must be used at all times.

• A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)

• Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

• Registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47207&messageid=1113822984

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.

By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.

Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

Pace Spray Booths - Any Past Canadian Customers Out There?

January 7 2013 at 1:47 PM
Chris Johnson  (Login ChrisJohnson56)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 64.228.91.141

I'm in the market for a spray booth and am currently weighing the options of building my own versus buying one of the Pace models.

This post is not about which is best, but simply how expensive a Pace booth would be to import into Canada.

Are there any Canadian customers out there who have bought one of the Pace booths and can comment on the additional brokerage/Duty fees you paid when shipping it into Canada?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Chris

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Not familiar with Pace, but.... - Jesse Naughton on Jan 7, 2013, 3:23 PM
    1. They are good quality - david nickels on Jan 8, 2013, 11:41 AM
      1. Pace spray booths - bobCollignon on Jan 8, 2013, 2:45 PM
        1. As I said... - Jesse Naughton on Jan 8, 2013, 6:20 PM
          1. Why I'm Interested - Chris Johnson on Jan 10, 2013, 2:19 PM
            1. They looked pretty good in person - Kurt Laughlin on Jan 12, 2013, 11:43 AM
            2. They are good - david nickels on Jan 21, 2013, 1:07 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse