Home > Discussion Groups > General

Message posting guidelines:

• Full real names must be used at all times.

• A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)

• Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

• Registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47207&messageid=1113822984

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.

By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.

Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

How is Mig's wife?

February 13 2017 at 5:42 PM
Cliff Leverette  (Login J.Clifford)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 192.231.71.2

Awhile back I read that Mig's wife was very ill. Being the husband of a twice recovered cancer sufferer, I just want to know how she is doing, and how he is doing. There are a lot of "you don't know what it is like until you have gone thru it" situations that are not cancer, and so I don't mean to demean any of those, but I do know you don't know what caring for someone in life/death situation is like and would just like to offer some support if needed.

Thanks

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. ?? ... - Frank Michaels on Feb 14, 2017, 9:20 AM
    1. Frank, you wrote what I was trying to write... Thanks and forgive me for being misleading - Cliff Leverette on Feb 14, 2017, 10:15 AM
      1. you are most welcome... - Frank Michaels on Feb 16, 2017, 8:01 AM

2. I saw a FB post few weeks ago that said she was reacting well to chemo and other treatmen - jerry rutman on Feb 14, 2017, 9:26 AM
    1. Thanks! Will keep her in my prayers. - Cliff Leverette on Feb 14, 2017, 10:16 AM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse