Home > Discussion Groups > General

Message posting guidelines:

• Full real names must be used at all times.

• A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)

• Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

• Registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47207&messageid=1113822984

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.

By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.

Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

Tank Workshop's New Owner

April 17 2017 at 3:09 PM
Jay Galbierz  (Login JetTech)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 24.181.66.195

All,
Please let me introduce the new owner of Tank Workshop, Brian Watkins.
Brian is currently the owner and producer of Resin2detail products which is a line of resin and photo etch accessories for the aircraft modeler. The addition of Tank Workshop’s 1/35th and 1/48th armor lines will greatly enhance Brian’s business in the resin aftermarket products arena.

I have met and talked with Brian for quite some time and he’s dedicated to adding new items to the Tank Workshop and Tank Workshop48 lines that the armor modelling community is looking for. He’s now getting settled and has a somewhat sizable road ahead of him to get things set up to start producing Tank Workshop products once again. The web site has been fully transferred to him and I believe he will continue to use the current Tank Workshop web site until he deems it necessary to incorporate the two into Resin2detail’s business plan. You all should be hearing from him soon, here and on other forums, his plans to re-open the web site and what his plans for Tank Workshop will be in the future.

Thanks again to all of you. I am now going to finally retire from the resin aftermarket business and sit down and build a kit.

Jay Galbierz

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Tank Workshop's New Owner - Chris Camfield on Apr 17, 2017, 9:25 PM
  3. Good for you Jay!!!! - Steve Faxon on Apr 18, 2017, 8:13 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse