Home > Discussion Groups > General

Message posting guidelines:

• Full real names must be used at all times.

• A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)

• Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

• Registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47207&messageid=1113822984

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.

By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.

Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

World Expo 2017 photos/videos

July 9 2017 at 6:54 AM
G Creager  (Login MDPhi)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 70.56.229.177

Over on TimeLines Forum, I have been keeping a real-time running thread with links to WE 2017 galleries/videos for those that couldn't attend. Check it out and let me know if I've missed any good links.

WE11.jpg

It mostly an international figure (i.e., historical miniatures) show, but there's some armor and some dioramas sprinkled around in some of the galleries.

World Expo is a show that travels around the globe and occurs every 3-4 years. The last time it was in the USA was 2004 (Boston). This weekend the show was in Chicago. It's probably the highest standard of painting you'll see at a figure show, with people traveling from all over the world to attend.

http://www.timelinesforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18719

fyi.

Gray Creager
asicsuccess@86yahoo.com - remove the "86"

This message has been edited by MDPhi from IP address 70.56.229.177 on Jul 9, 2017 6:55 AM

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Thank you for posting that link! - John S. Smith VIII on Jul 9, 2017, 7:22 AM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse