Home > Discussion Groups > General

Message posting guidelines:

• Full real names must be used at all times.

• A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)

• Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

• Registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47207&messageid=1113822984

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.

By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.

Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

Tow cable blues

July 17 2017 at 1:03 PM
Fred Schwarz  (Login blackcloud6)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 76.112.110.102

This may seem like a silly problem for an experienced model builder but for some reason I have trouble fitting the metal wire cable into the plastic tow cable loop ends. One I'm doing now simply will not fit the wire (Takon T-30 Heavy Tank kit) into the end. I twist the cable to tighten it and it wont go in with out unraveling. Other times on other kits the wire does not seem to center well and it takes effort to get it to do so. Any suggestions on how to do this?

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. I assume you are drilling out the ends or - David Nickels on Jul 18, 2017, 9:00 AM
  3. tow cable - Doug Bauer on Jul 18, 2017, 3:43 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse