Home > Discussion Groups > General

Message posting guidelines:

• Full real names must be used at all times.

• A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)

• Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

• Registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47207&messageid=1113822984

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.

By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.

Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

Anyone have links to articles on scratch building workable steering for 1/35 soft skins &

August 9 2017 at 5:47 PM
Cliff Leverette  (Login J.Clifford)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 172.0.92.31

... and armored cars?

I have been in the hobby so long that you would think that I would know this by now. Call it crotchety but I have gotten to the point that even if my builds are not masterpieces, I want full interiors, engines, workable road wheels and now... steering. The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round,... but you can't deviate direction if the bus does not have workable steering.

Thanks!
62 year old Crotchety

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Resicast does working steering sets - Rob Gronovius on Aug 10, 2017, 10:54 AM
    1. Hey Rob, I appreciate your help! - Cliff Leverette on Aug 10, 2017, 5:20 PM

2. If you do not find any articles about doing it in 1/35 - JMehner on Aug 10, 2017, 11:17 AM
    1. Amazing, 1/87 scale steering! Thanks. - Cliff Leverette on Aug 10, 2017, 5:18 PM
      1. Well... - JMehner on Aug 10, 2017, 6:34 PM
        1. Thanks Jens - Cliff Leverette on Aug 15, 2017, 5:30 PM
          1. Minor - JMehner on Aug 16, 2017, 1:54 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse