Home > Discussion Groups > General

Message posting guidelines:

• Full real names must be used at all times.

• A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)

• Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

• Registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47207&messageid=1113822984

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.

By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.

Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

Military Illustrated Modeller - no payment after 3 months

November 2 2017 at 8:44 AM
Ilya Yut  (Login juy1)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 93.172.159.68

Hi,

my article was published in August in Military Illustrated Modeller. Their editor Marcus Nicholls wrote that my payment would be sent with some delay. September, then October - the delay is well over the promised dates.

At the moment the situation is stuck. After several ignored mails, the editor and another person from the magazine (or ADH?) wrote that their colleague that had been on vacation (3 months?happy.gif returned to the office and my payment will be sent. It happened a week ago but they haven't given me the direct email of that 3rd person. Payment hasn't been sent also. So I personally feel that they are not going to pay.

Before writing this post I found that contributors had similar problems in 2015.

Yep, I should have read it before sending my article, but still, what's the best way to get the payment? Your best practice, advice, please?

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. You may need to be a little more patient Ilya. Most of my . . . - Tom Morgan on Nov 2, 2017, 4:27 PM
    1. Six month is much longer than - Ilya Yut on Nov 2, 2017, 9:16 PM

2. old habits die hard.......... - Pete Smith on Nov 3, 2017, 9:03 AM
    1. A day after - Ilya Yut on Nov 3, 2017, 10:46 AM

3. Problem fixed - MIM sent the payment a few minutes ago - Ilya Yut on Nov 3, 2017, 10:51 AM
    1. Money up front - Frank Blanton on Nov 6, 2017, 6:53 AM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse