Home > Discussion Groups > General

Message posting guidelines:

• Full real names must be used at all times.

• A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)

• Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

• Registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47207&messageid=1113822984

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.

By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.

Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Things to do around Phoenix or along the way from IN.

June 10 2012 at 9:18 PM
  (Login wanagun)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 108.194.12.157

Looking at taking a family trip out to AZ in the Phoenix down to Tombstone area. Is there anything to see armor and military wise out that way? We will be driving from Indy so stops along the way are fine.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login mikemummey)
Missing-Lynx members

Eisenhower Museum + Library, Abilene, KS

June 13 2012, 5:07 PM 

Scott, I do not know which route you will taking but this place is worthy of the stop:
http://www.eisenhower.archives.gov/
I was there for a visit in 2007 and it was as interesting as my first visit in 1969(12 yrs old). Another place that is starting to display some armor pieces among its aircraft is the Pueblo Air Museum, just east of Pueblo, CO. Since you are 'wannagun" you will appreciate the WWII small arms display. It is also the "Oh-fish-uwl" B-24 Liberator memorial/museum.
Outta here, Mike sends . . .

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Things to do around Phoenix or along the way from IN.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse