Home > Discussion Groups > General

Message posting guidelines:

• Full real names must be used at all times.

• A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)

• Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

• Registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47207&messageid=1113822984

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.

By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.

Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

My IDF modelling friends

July 1 2012 at 8:29 AM
Mark Aldrich  (Login Warfrost)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 76.22.98.90

I have joined the unfortunate ranks of banned model builders on the idf-modeling forum. If you don't see me posting there that is why. If you need reference photos or information, I can always be found here. Keep those IDF builds going!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Christopher Mrosko
(Login panzermrosko)
Missing-Lynx members

And why was that?

July 1 2012, 8:42 AM 

Mark
For what reason where you banned?
Chris Mrosko

Respond to this message   
Mark Aldrich
(Login Warfrost)
Missing-Lynx members

Won't go into it here!

July 1 2012, 8:59 AM 

Don't want to air dirty laundry! Just wanted my IDF brethren to know that I won't be on the forum but they can find me here for the time being.

This message has been edited by Warfrost from IP address 76.22.98.90 on Jul 1, 2012 11:20 AM

Respond to this message   
Greg H
(Login pyrman)
Missing-Lynx members

Mark was banned for NOT wearing his kippah! {n/t}

July 2 2012, 8:05 AM 

just kidding!

Greg Harting

Respond to this message   
Mark Aldrich
(Login Warfrost)
Missing-Lynx members

Nice!!!!!

July 2 2012, 8:38 AM 

Make fun of my misfortune!!!!! Can someone help me pull this knife out of my back????

Respond to this message   
Robert Manasherob
(Login SabIngaMartinR)
Missing-Lynx members

Time to expose the ugly face of M. Mass

July 2 2012, 4:08 PM 

Dear Mark
Welcome to the club,
I return only today from long drive from Colorado and see it only now,

I want to salute you that you keep your freedom of speech as American and not been scare to say what you think on the site (that was actually 100% correct as you know), even it was resulted in your ban.
I hope you save the post that caused it and you can post them here.

I think that you make a mistake when you dont tell the full story that will exposed the real and ugly face of Michael Mass and his dirty ways to deal with people on the IDF Modeling forum or we need to say "his personal site".

This EGO M. can not stand the true and reality, thus you , me and many other good modelers and IDF lovers been ban from the site that supposed to be for the IDF community and all companies that deal and produce IDF related items, and not only for MENG and his company.

Since many people that been ban or left the site because of his "terror" actions against them keep it private, he is doing so over and over, and probably now is time to exposed his ugly face.

As I and many others know, you been very active on the site and again like in my case it is their loose, looks that soon he will stay there only with his can stay there with his Yesmen.
Perhaps all those who ban or experience from his "unfair treatment" in the past will post here too so other modelers that still left there will not experience a "MAFIA" style treatment from him.

Robert

Dr. Robert Manasherob
www.sabingamartin.com

This message has been edited by SabIngaMartinR from IP address 171.65.77.133 on Jul 2, 2012 4:08 PM

Respond to this message   
(Login Albowie)
MODERATORS ONLY - General

July 2 2012, 6:07 PM 

Robert, whilst I understand the frustration personal attacks are not permitted and if you have an issue with the other site please take it up with them and not drag ML into it.
Regards
Al

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse