Home > Discussion Groups > General

Message posting guidelines:

• Full real names must be used at all times.

• A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)

• Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

• Registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47207&messageid=1113822984

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.

By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.

Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Miami Hobby Shop

July 22 2012 at 12:07 PM
Y.C. Wang  (Login y2wang)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 50.131.40.32

Hello,

I just came back from my Miami FL business trip. Thanks to all who posted on hobby stores in the vicinity when I inquired on this forum a few weeks ago! happy.gif

Due to the immensely busy schedule, I didn't get to visit any of the recommended shops. On the other hand, I did manage to sneak out during lunch time to a shop I discovered relatively close to downtown Miami. This store wasn't mentioned in the previous postings, leading me to think it is relatively new.

http://www.rocousa.com/hobbystore.htm

Micro Macro Mundo is likely the second biggest Tamiya distributor I have seen (the first being Stargek in Singapore.)

This store carries nearly all the armor kits seen in the Tamiya catalog in multitudes. They also have a very complete selection of Revell airplane kits. I think I also remember seeing a good selection of Trumpeter ships.

They also have a good selection of Tamiya Acrylics since the recent Japan earthquake/tsunami disaster.

On the other hand, they are primarily a Tamiya supplier so if you are looking for DML or other brands, you are outta luck. Still it is worth a visit if you are in the area. It is a 15 to 20 minute drive down south from downtown Miami.

Cheers!
+Y.C.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
david nickels
(Login djnick66)
Missing-Lynx members

well that's interesting

July 22 2012, 7:23 PM 

I have never heard of them so they may very well be new. Thanks for the info.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse