Home > Discussion Groups > Figures

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47212&messageid=1113823220
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Return to Index  

Book

February 5 2010 at 8:03 AM
  (Login justplanestuff)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 152.72.151.71

Response to Is this the book Bob?

That book is at my local hobby store. I did look through it recently. Most of this series of books dissapoint me in that the photo quality is not great. I will look hopefully be at the store this afternoon and look at it and give you a bettwer informed opinion. IIRC it is priced at ~$70.

Thanks

Dave Schemel

Improving my modeling one mistake at a time.

www.justplanestuff.net

Respond to this message   

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse