Home > Discussion Groups > Figures

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47212&messageid=1113823220
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Return to Index  

Understanding Dragon

May 21 2010 at 3:05 AM
Sven Hall  (Login Sveamore)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 202.124.88.114

Response to OR a group of Australians on the turps in New Guinea

It is clear to me that you guys have missed the point here,
Scott, pointing at the peas, mashed potato and/or gravy are all valid poses. Where Dragon fails is in trying to incorporate a MAP while pointing at those peas you mentioned.

Herve, while your narative is detailed it stops short of mentioning the 'repetitive muscular disorder and compounded stress fractures' of the secondary wrist ligaments and bone, commonly caused from continued map holding of course.

....and Marc, those Soviet and US AFV crews and infantry are going to look a little odd wearing late war autumn leaf camo smocks while continually pointing and map holding.

On my own wish list I'd like to see more maps and pointing and maybe even a pointed map pointing at a round map with points on it. Dragon, if your reading this can we please also have some Germans pointing directly up, directly down, at a 17 degree angle and 18,19 and 20 degree angles too while I think about it and also one German pointing at a group of Germans who are also all pointing at the guy originally pointing?..................who is there holding a map?
Thanks Dragon, your the greatest:-)

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. well some Australians pointing at some japs pointing back at them - jamie sumner on May 21, 2010, 8:47 AM
  3. tough to work in thepointing , the map AND MP44 & Panzerfaust 100 - Mike Duguay on May 21, 2010, 7:38 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse