Home > Discussion Groups > Figures

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47212&messageid=1113823220
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Return to Index  

SS POWs in Normandy

April 17 2012 at 7:50 PM
Jerry Rutman  (Login jrutman53)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 64.121.175.128

I posted this on the other part of the website and there was little interest so I thought maybe it was the incorrect place to post this topic? Or maybe because the figs suck so bad there was no need to comment.
Here is the first pic from the British photo series that I am going with
[IMG][linked image][/IMG]
Here is what I have so far
Added the fifth guy
Here is the second group of POWs and I have the first in the row almost done
I think I need to add some thickness to the inside of the right leg at the top and his neck is a little long? Taesungs' head looks good,but a little thin in the face and the hat needs tweeking? What say ye?
J

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. SS Pow's - Bob Cash on Apr 17, 2012, 11:03 PM
    1. Thanks for looking in Bob. Yes,I will be adding - Jerry Rutman on Apr 18, 2012, 9:30 AM
    2. I agree with Bob, they look very good. - Cliff Leverette on Apr 18, 2012, 2:41 PM
      1. I would love to take credit for the faces but the - Jerry Rutman on Apr 18, 2012, 2:48 PM
        1. mind if I ask what book that is? - dave swann on Apr 19, 2012, 6:56 PM
          1. and btw, your figures look great... - dave swann on Apr 19, 2012, 7:02 PM
            1. I think it is the Vangard book in softcover on Hitlerjungen. - Jerry Rutman on Apr 20, 2012, 9:35 AM
              1. thanks - I will check that one out - - dave swann on Apr 20, 2012, 3:12 PM

2. small update - Jerry Rutman on Apr 24, 2012, 11:55 AM
    1. and another - Jerry Rutman on Apr 30, 2012, 11:16 AM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse