removal of acrylic paint from a resin figureMay 8 2012 at 9:47 AM
|Carter Latham (Login golance)|
from IP address 188.8.131.52
I have used easy off oven cleaner in the past, but didn't know if it would work the same on acrylics. just painted a bust and I'm not happy with the outcome, so I want to strip it off and try again.
any hints! soapy water and a brush?
- Windex... - Gino P. Quintiliani on May 8, 2012, 10:12 AM
- Depends on the paint - Scott Millican on May 8, 2012, 11:01 AM
- primarily using andrea and reaper paints - Carter Latham on May 8, 2012, 9:53 PM
- Isopropyl alcohol - Rod Crisman on May 11, 2012, 8:40 AM
- thanks Rod n/t - Carter Latham on May 11, 2012, 12:17 PM
- One more... - Arne Doenike on May 11, 2012, 1:54 PM
- Washing machine detergent - Patrick Ang on May 22, 2012, 7:55 AM
- Re: removal of acrylic paint from a resin figure - Brian Crowley on Jul 30, 2012, 2:49 AM