Home > Discussion Groups > Figures

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47212&messageid=1113823220
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Any 75mm british WWII bren gunners out there ?

May 24 2010 at 7:52 AM
  (Login glenfisher)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 202.72.164.1

any theatre of operations .

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
bobCollignon
(Login sherman56)
Missing-Lynx members

?????

May 24 2010, 8:44 PM 

Your chances of finding a WWII veteran figure modeler to answer your rather vague question are slim and none. The soldier would be about 84+ now plus your question is confusing. What's a "...75mm British WWII Bren Gunner..."?

You'll have better luck simply posting your question to the general ML public, someone usually has the answer here or on the General board.

In addition state what it is you want to actually know. a 75mm is a cannon and a Bren gunner is the soldier who fires the British Bren Squad level (I think)MG-2 different things

I hope this helps you get the answer you need
Regards bobC

Respond to this message   

(Login PBHIII)
Missing-Lynx members

Bob I think you misunderstood his question.

May 24 2010, 8:52 PM 

Bob I think you misunderstood he's looking for a bren gunner in the 75mm range scale. Glen, I have been looking but no luck as of yet. Perhaps there was a Series 77 Bren gunner, or maybe Fusilier did one although most of there figures were WW1. If i see anything or think of any I'll post here. Regards Brock

Respond to this message   
bobCollignon
(Login sherman56)
Missing-Lynx members

Absolutely misunderstood...

May 24 2010, 10:12 PM 

sorry about that Glen. As it's said "no good deed (attempted good deed) goes unpunished" happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif Thanks Brock for the heads up.
If 120mm works Verlinden used to make a nice one
Regards bobC

Respond to this message   

(Login glenfisher)
Missing-Lynx members

Thanks Bob , had to laugh , Thanks Brock , will keep looking

May 25 2010, 4:37 AM 

n/t

Respond to this message   

(Login PBHIII)
Missing-Lynx members

120mm Bren gunners

May 26 2010, 12:21 PM 

Glen, I know this isn't 75mm and they are a bit pricey but look very nice there are 3 bren gunners. heres the link just click on figures. hth. Brock
http://www.layuqwam.com.au/Ozmods/Military.html

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Any 75mm british WWII bren gunners out there ?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse