Home > Discussion Groups > Private Resellers

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47214&messageid=1113823388
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Return to Index  

LF ModelKasten c-1 early tiger conversion

February 7 2012 at 3:19 AM
Dennis Meares  (Login ExAFCop)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 68.97.158.247

OK guys, i'm at my wits end. I am fishing every stream at this point looking for a product that has been out of production for a while. it's Model Kasten's C-1 Tiger I Early Model Conversion. If anyone might have this kit or knows someone who might, i will pay or trade to your satisfaction for this kit. I simply need it to finish a DAK tiger i am working on.

exafcopATcoxDOTnet captial letters telling you the symbols.

If you know someone that knows someone that has one in a collection somewhere, you put me in contact and i will pay a finders fee if and when the trade or purchase is completed.

How about a $10 bill or a choice of a kit out of my stash. as you can tell i really want this kit. it's for my use, not resale

Respond to this message   
Responses

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse