Return to Index  

Hi there and welcome!

March 20 2008 at 9:17 PM
No score for this post
Mary Ann  (Premier Login MaryAnn)
Forum Owner

Response to Hi Everyone!

I'm glad you decided to post sorry it took so long to respond but life has been a bit hetic lately.

First of all remember that you are a woman! You are a mom! You are strong and beautiful! Try not to let IF get to you. IF stinks. IF is heartless. But we are stronger and we can get through it. Are you currently ttc again? What have you been doing?

You bound with your son sounds so special! You are now heading into the teen years! YIKES! I'm right behind you and I am not looking forward to the teen years! The tween years are hard enough! Moody is definitely the right word. My dd can be so sweet and happy one minute and then all heck breaks loose and she is in tears and I get the attitude. Ugh! Right now my main challenge is to try and get her more organized. I'd settle for a almost clean room!

Guess we will get through it! So boys are moody too huh? I thought it was just the girls.

Forum Owner

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement