Patricia-K (no login) Posted Mar 21, 2007 10:32 AM
Thnaks so much for answering!
Actualy we faced kind of the same dilemmas you are facing now.
I would have loved to leave her in her acutal preschool but after weeks of going back and forth in our decision making we finally enrolled her in a school with grades from pk-12th.( we live in the Caribbean and it's a bit different here, this school has an extensive waiting list if we had waited for 1st grade she might not have gotten in.)
I wish you luck with your decision, but again, if you are happy with his current school you might want to let him do Kinder there. Maybe checking the school's objectives for k are would help you see if they comply with the other school's.
(It wasn't that complicated for our parents I guess.)