<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

My baby turned 10 today! q

February 19 2007 at 10:57 PM
No score for this post
Mary Ann  (Premier Login MaryAnn)
Forum Owner

Wow we hit the double digits! I'll post some pics of her tomorrow. I am pooped and need to get to bed. We had a fun day. Went to see Bridge to Terabithia. What a great movie a must see! Anyone else see it yet?

After the movies we went out to lunch at the Rain Forest Cafe (her favorite) and then to Build a Bear. She got a parakeet for a gift as well as a refurbished Ipod Nano. My hubby got a really good price on one.

All in all it was an awesome day.

Until we had to study for a teat tomorrow. See my vent below!

Can't believe she is 10. Where did the time go?

Hugs,
MaryAnn

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Mary Ann
(Premier Login MaryAnn)
Forum Owner

Pics of my "baby" :)

No score for this post
February 20 2007, 1:38 PM 

We hit double digits. I can not believe it!

I can't believe this was her 10 years ago......

And here are some more pics of her when she was around 2 to 3 years old.

Gini
(Login Mama2Blaize)

Hope you had a

No score for this post
February 20 2007, 10:37 PM 

Sorry - edited from public viewing - remove if you like MaryAnn.

Gini

Mary Ann
(no login)

Hi Gini!

No score for this post
March 6 2007, 1:31 PM 

The parakeet's name is Sky! He's (we hope it is a he but you really can't tell this early) mostly blue with some tourquoise on his tail and some white and black. He is very skiddish right now but hopefully he will warm up to us soon!

By the way go see the movie with a friend! There were people there without kids!

Hugs,
Mare

Current Topic - My baby turned 10 today! q
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement