<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS: collection of RARE PAM's (including PRE V,) Wall Clock and Anonimo

September 28 2007 at 12:09 PM

Rich (modem buster post alert)  (Login photovillage)

Hey folks, I have a few items in my collection for sale. Not getting out of Panerai, just re-allocating some funds towards a F.P. Journe that I simply MUST have. I'm going to sell enough to pay for that piece and then withdraw the rest once I hit the total I need, so I reserve the right to cancel the remaining offers at that time. (I'm getting close...)

Complete Purist references available....I'm no stranger to buying on these boards!

PAM 394 Wall clock, 99% condition, never hung on wall, in box, complete, was $1895, now $1795

PAM 5218-301a Mare Nostrum, PRE-VENDOME VERSION with original blue strap and buckle (thanks to the generous freely given efforts of Cliffy,) a spare brown strap, wooden box, old style screw driver, all in wonderful condition. Purchased by me from Markus Tschoop and 100% authentic, amazing early number (in first 20 made!) $9999 firm

PAM25e -- titanium sub, early hash marks, hobnail dial, tritium numbers!, well worn, but functioning fine, Rainer box, strap, 80% or better cosmetics, please see photos for wear, a future classic for sure $4250

PAM000G - One of the first 100 made, first year of production, great serial number! 99% or better, never worn, in box, complete with papers, screw drivers, open AD card, future collectible? $3199

PAM005G - One of the first 100 ever made, LONG ARROW, complete, 99% or better, never worn, in box, complete wtih papers, screw driver, open AD cards, the works $4199 (firm please!)

PAM 118 - Titanium with tobbacco face, small seconds, COSC docs, box, screw driver, cards, complete, strap + extra strap $4495

RARE Anonimo Set - 3 Millitare watches (orange, cream, black) in collectors edition box, only 70 sets made, complete papers, never worn, 99% or better $5500 buys all 3 watches...a super set!

PAM5218-201a --sold
PAM103e ----sold
PAM 92 ------sold
PAM 2a ------sold
PAM 4b ------sold

The Photo Village, Inc.
1133 Broadway, Suite 824
New York, NY 10010

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

GO TO: WatchRap: general watch discussion | Best of ThePuristS | News Central

Automotive | Belles Lettres | Pen & Writing Instruments | Photography and Camera equipment | Travel | Wine, Food, other Epicurean Delights

Trading Zone | Collectors Marketplace | Home Page

Audemars Piguet | Blancpain | Breguet | Chopard | Girard Perregaux | Glashutte Original | Jaeger-LeCoultre | Jaquet Droz | F.P. Journe | A. Lange & Söhne | Richard Mille | Patek Philippe | Daniel Roth | Ulysse Nardin | Vacheron Constantin | Harry Winston | AHCI and independent haute horlogerie