<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Ph. Dufour Simplicity - 37mm white gold

December 11 2008 at 12:11 AM

ThomasM  (Premier Login thepurist178)
Admin

please contact me at (remove spaces)

ThomasM @ ThePuristS.com

Ph. Dufour Simplicity: 37mm white gold, lacquer enamel romans dial with blued breguet style hands

Condition: near mint - this watch has been rarely worn, and is in excellent condition. It is NOT anib (but then, 90% of claimed anib pieces aren't...)

Original strap, original buckle.

Box and papers

Provenance: Impeccable - I know the complete history of the watch from original delivery from Mr. Dufour.

Asking price: will consider serious offers ex Southern California

Serious inquiries only, please; I've been traveling internationally basically non-stop since August and am really, really pressed for time. Apologies to all who know me and know that I LOVE to talk watches; I hope to have that luxury again soon, but at this point, I have to restrict communications to serious, legitimate inquiries.

please contact me at (remove spaces)

ThomasM @ ThePuristS.com

to discuss or to ask any additional questions.

Again, serious inquiries only, please!

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

GO TO: WatchRap: general watch discussion | Best of ThePuristS | News Central

Automotive | Belles Lettres | Pen & Writing Instruments | Photography and Camera equipment | Travel | Wine, Food, other Epicurean Delights

Trading Zone | Collectors Marketplace | Home Page

Audemars Piguet | Blancpain | Breguet | Chopard | Girard Perregaux | Glashutte Original | Jaeger-LeCoultre | Jaquet Droz | F.P. Journe | A. Lange & Söhne | Richard Mille | Patek Philippe | Daniel Roth | Ulysse Nardin | Vacheron Constantin | Harry Winston | AHCI and independent haute horlogerie