Additional information can be found at http://www.HighFSH.org

Hi Kaitlin

by Lillian

I've got the 1st book you mentioned, but not the 2nd - I'll go out and look for that one. Thanks for the tip.

My ob didn't say anything about automatic bedrest - he just said we'd take it a week at a time and see how I progress. I have a slight hip defect too but he didn't think that would necessarily cause a problem except with delivery (that is, if my legs couldn't flex out far enough for a vaginal birth, but that doesn't look to be a problem). He said he's had several women with a similar problem and they did fine. When I mentioned about twins usually coming earlier he also said, not necessarily and that he's had a lot of women give birth to twins right on time. So it looks like he will just be keeping an eye out for how I am doing, and make decisions based on that. Plus I am seeing a perinatologist, so I feel like I'll be well looked after.

So how are you feeling at 16 weeks? Are you showing a lot? Is your morning sickness and fatigue all gone?
I'll be looking for your updates to see what I might expect in the coming weeks!

hugs,
Lillian

Posted on Mar 27, 2003, 10:22 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

1. Hey Lillian (m). Kaitlin, Mar 27, 2003, 10:57 AM

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement