Additional information can be found at http://www.HighFSH.org

Tessa, Star, Jackie. My best wishes to you...

by Marķa

How are you doing?

You probably don't know who I am (other than Star, whom I met at a get-together), but I know you very well. You were the first three people that got pregnant since I found this BBs, right after my "high FSH diagnosis". I started IVF at that time (last summer), did two IVF cycles in July and August, with the first resulting in a -- beta, and the second in a blighted ovum. After that, I couldn't really dedicate much time to IF, I was occupied with my husband's cancer. Soon I'll be cycling again though.

I just want to tell you that I followed your stories really well, you were the first people who gave me hope, and that I think that your stories are beautiful. Yes, I never saved any of your stories in any document or anything, but I remember very well about Star's despair at the beginning that suddenly turn into a +++, Jackie's nausea and pre-endoscopy beta resulting in a... +++, and Tessa's 5-year wait with her 2 follicles turning into 4 eggs, turning into... a +++! It feels like it was yesterday when I was cycling and reading your posts. And it's been almost 9 months!!

Now there are many names on these BBs for me, and I don't remember many, but you guys I have in my heart, and I recently talked to my husband again about you. I hope you don't find me too silly to tell you all this, especially Tessa and Jackie, who don't know me in person.
Much love and best delivery wishes!!

Posted on Mar 28, 2003, 1:39 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

1. Barging to wish you well, too (m). KarenNJ, Mar 28, 2003, 7:20 AM
    1. Karen - those dreamy twins are already 25 months old????. tessa, Mar 28, 2003, 10:24 AM
      1. Dear Tessa,. KarenNJ, Mar 28, 2003, 12:00 PM
        1. Oh Karen.... tessa, Mar 28, 2003, 6:12 PM
          1. Tessa, if you're like me. KarenNJ, Mar 28, 2003, 7:46 PM
  2. Hello Maria..... Anonymous, Mar 28, 2003, 10:13 AM
    1. Whoops - that's from me! (nt). tessa, Mar 28, 2003, 10:14 AM
  3. MARIA!. Jackie, Mar 28, 2003, 11:10 AM

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement