Additional information can be found at http://www.HighFSH.org

success stories needed-fsh 14

by sandy

Hi everyone-
I just got done reading several pages of these boards. These are wonderful and everyone seems so helpful.

I am 38 years old and my highest fsh has been 10.2 with my estrodial in the 30's. I have had several failed iui's and my first ivf in Feb ended in a chemical. I have been following the Marilyn Glenville vitamin program, taking wheatgrass, doing acupuncture (1 1/2 years), herbs (1 year) and staying very healthy. I just got my day 3 fsh and it went up to 14 with my estrodial at 50.

The only difference is taking vitamins and doing wheatgrass. I am scheduled to start bcp's around July 1st and stims July 15th (antagon/gonal/pergonal) and am now worried since my fsh jumped up to 14 after getting "healthier".

Does anyone have any ideas to help this number or am I putting to much emphasis on it? I have read so many stories of wheatgrass lowering fsh. Any insight would be appreciated.
Thank,
Sandy

Posted on Jun 10, 2003, 6:33 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

1. Greetings from Warsaw. Kate, Jun 11, 2003, 9:17 AM
    1. Thanks kate for your story. It does give me hope!!. sandy, Jun 17, 2003, 12:52 PM

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement