Additional information can be found at http://www.HighFSH.org

Do I have a story for you! New to the board today :)

by jp

Almost a year ago I was told that we would have to move to the DE process, and thus began our search for a donor. We finally found someone, and a few weeks ago I went on BCP and also this past week Lupron to get ready for our cycle. I went in this morning for my 1st ultrasound. As most of us have, I have had many many ultrasounds during this journey. As the nurse looked around, she hit on something that looked to me at first like a cyst, and then she turns to me and says, this is a pregnancy. THis is a fetus.

I ALMOST FELL OVER IN SHOCK! I have an FSH of almost 18 - and was told I would never conceive on my own. I must have gotten pregnant right before I went on the pill, which is why I have been so sick these last few weeks.

I couldn't believe it. I am shocked and I just cried and cried. YOu can't imagine what it is like to hear those words - especially now. My DH came to the doctor's office about a half hour later for his appt, and I got to tell him. He was as shocked as I was. We just can't believe that this has actually happened.

Our donor agency was so funny! They couldn't believe it either. So, I guess I'll move over to this board!

Posted on Nov 1, 2004, 3:00 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

1. high FSH levels. leigh, Jan 2, 2005, 5:58 PM
    1. fsh 22. Anne, Jan 3, 2005, 6:00 AM
      1. Re: fsh 22. leigh, Jan 3, 2005, 2:37 PM
      2. Re: fsh 22. leigh, Jan 3, 2005, 2:45 PM
    2. how did you get pregnant. , Jan 9, 2005, 2:07 PM
    3. Re: high FSH levels. , Jan 14, 2005, 3:11 PM
    4. I just learned I had a high FSH count. , Jan 23, 2005, 2:27 PM
      1. Re: I just learned I had a high FSH count. , Jan 23, 2005, 5:40 PM

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement