Re: Yes, it seems they are a little full of themselves, lol

by Doin' Time

Agree with you with the exception that the tranfer guy whom I've got to known a bit seems to be a pretty good guy. I can't say nothing bad about his situation. I do however feel that a lot of the stuff going on between him and his superiors are a result from him posting on these forums, which is exactly why we should use screen names. Anyone with a reasonable mount of DOC experience should know that stuff you say on these sites will come back to haunt you eventually. It could in different ways. I know how the DOC plays games, I know that if I posted my real name... The crap would hit the fan... I don't think I have said anything that would be considered a security issue... And as long as WE continue to fight for and practice our FREEDOM SPEECH, then eventually the truth about DOC and their games will come out... Hopefully, to make it a better place for ALL involved... If the public only knew the crap that their tax dollars was paying for... And I don't just mean the inmates...

Posted on Jun 15, 2004, 11:39 AM

Respond to this message   

Goto Forum Home

Response TitleAuthor and Date
Re: Yes, it seems they are a little full of themselves, lolQuestion Mark Guy on Jun 15, 1:37 PM

Find more forums on Military, Law Enforcement and Emergency ServicesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement