My Account 
 | 
 Help 

Help   >>  Support Index   >>  Network54 Feature Request Forum   

<< Previous TopicReturn to Support  

For Everest

September 28 2017 at 3:03 PM
No score for this post

Ripper  (Premier Login ripperproductions)
N54 Volunteer Moderator

I cannot approve your post, so I am replying with one of my own. First, your question:

I have a free access account on Network55.

In the past, I could upload images via a DropBox (image from this site) uploading service which would add images to my postings.

I don't see this service anymore and can no longer do this image insertion operation. Can no longer add images at all!!!

Has image uploading in our postings been discontinued for such account types? If not, how can I get this facility available again for my account.

Thanks for a prompt reply/clarification by anyone who may help me on this issue.

Regards,

Everest...Out!

If you are using Internet Explorer (above version 8), you need to go to the dropdown for Tools and select Compatibility View Settings.

Add Network54.com to the list. It should already be in the text box. You don't need the www.

You can't use the automatic posting feature, but you can still post pictures from your realms. Uploading still worked the last time I checked, but things seem to change here all the time.

I had posted a tutorial on how to use the realms but I can't find it.

"\"Ripper\\nwww.ripper1.com\""

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Ripper
(Premier Login ripperproductions)
N54 Volunteer Moderator

Re: For Everest

No score for this post
September 28 2017, 3:06 PM 

For future reference, the forum in this link is where to post technical issues and questions. This forum is to request new features.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/44985/message/1474416712/Uploading+images+still+works%2C+sort+of.......

"\"Ripper\\nwww.ripper1.com\""

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous TopicReturn to Support  

Copyright © 1999-2005 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement