Return to Index  

Suhweeeeeet!!...

May 17 2012 at 8:35 AM
Mark D. Smith  (Login ducatisscr)
HyperScale Forums
from IP address 96.11.98.130

Response to Thanks mate! I'm working on the Saiun prototype in a hangar and..

...wait a second...I remember your in progress hanger pictures. Those trussed columns were beautiful.

I should do something like that...I love gossamer steel structures and once you have some decent reference photos it shouldn't be too difficult. I've built plenty of architectural models so that shouldn't be too much of a stretch.

Hmmm....

I have often thought about doing a Shokaku dio with an A6m2b, a Kate and a Val around either an elevator or a side of the carrier. I was never able to assemble accurate enough references to really get it going. Do you have some good references? Please, let me know...I'd love to pick up on that theme.

-Mark

This message has been edited by ducatisscr from IP address 96.11.98.130 on May 17, 2012 9:14 AM

Respond to this message   
Responses

To post an image of your models, you will first need to find somewhere to host your photos on the Internet. Your ISP will often give you a limited amount of free web storage, and other online photo storage is also available.

To post a link or an image, simply type in the URL (web address) of the destination page or image. The URL will appear as a link (for an HTML link) or an image (if you link direct to a .jpg file) when posted. You can use the Preview facility to see how your message looks before posting to Plastic Pix.

Please try to keep image sizes to 800 pixels wide or less, as larger sizes will be too big to fit on many computer screens. Also, file sizes should be kept to around 100kb or less, otherwise download may be very slow.

For Scale Aircraft Modelling questions or discussion, please visit the Plane Talking Discussion Group.

Please note a few points of etiquette. All contributions are welcome but please refrain from political or abusive comments. These posts will promptly be removed from the server and repeat offenders will have their registration cancelled.

free counters