I turned on the music and started to work on my dio.
The barn received some weathering (still moree to come but for this I have to wait until some special "color" has dried I put in some glass for those windows and finally I attached the house to the dio base. This base was colored too. First some basic colors and lots of different materials all over that base. Still more to come but this has to dry as well.
So here are some more photos which I hope you will enjoy and as usual any comments questions and critiques are welcome.
Sorry for the bad light/quality of these pictures but I did not want to set everything again,
next time I will do some more to make these photos.
Keep on modeling