from IP address 79.51.73.51

Hi to all my friends,
here are some pics taken during the decalling process :

photo IMG_1390.jpg

photo IMG_1397.jpg

photo IMG_1396.jpg

photo IMG_1398.jpg

photo IMG_1402.jpg

Frankly speaking, I'm very happy I was able to put the Boeing logo decals on main wheels hubs :

photo IMG_1401.jpg

photo IMG_1399.jpg

photo IMG_1392.jpg

And now a problem that overcame all my attempts to solve , please look to the pic below

photo IMG_1391.jpg

this is the right upper wing, the black background bleeds trhogh the decal - I printed the scratchbuilt decals with a 600x600 dpi laser printer but the color density is not enough to cover the black background - I tryed to overlap a second decal but without any visible effect . ANY SUGGESTION ?????? In my decals bank I've no red USAF commercial decals to fulfill the need (I think commercial decals have a white background layer under the red subject ) Anybody has available something that fits ????

TIA

And it's all for to-night !!!

Bye
Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK

Respond to this message   
Responses

To post an image of your models, you will first need to find somewhere to host your photos on the Internet. Your ISP will often give you a limited amount of free web storage, and other online photo storage is also available.

To post a link or an image, simply type in the URL (web address) of the destination page or image. The URL will appear as a link (for an HTML link) or an image (if you link direct to a .jpg file) when posted. You can use the Preview facility to see how your message looks before posting to Plastic Pix.

Please try to keep image sizes to 800 pixels wide or less, as larger sizes will be too big to fit on many computer screens. Also, file sizes should be kept to around 100kb or less, otherwise download may be very slow.

For Scale Aircraft Modelling questions or discussion, please visit the Plane Talking Discussion Group.

Please note a few points of etiquette. All contributions are welcome but please refrain from political or abusive comments. These posts will promptly be removed from the server and repeat offenders will have their registration cancelled.

free counters